First please tell us a little bit about yourself Dave.
How many years have you been in business?
What do you think are main reasons you’ve been so successful in your contracting business?
– I’ve been a home improvement contractor for over 25 years and the truth is I’m practically a local celebrity in my home town.
– I’ve branded my company. I do a lot of TV ads and print ads.
– I’m not afraid to advertise or spend money on my business in ways that bring in more sales.
– I provide quality products and services so people tell their friends and family
– I provide the best customer experience I can and that means from first impression (which is usually a visit to my website) through the entire sales and estimating process, I’m always making sure my company is represented in a professional way.
Use The Right Tool For The Job
– MOST IMPORTANTLY I run an efficient business. I lower costs whenever possible. I cut out as much paperwork as possible. I let AUTOMATION kick in whenever possible so I don’t need to be on the phone all the time or in the office. I’m mobile! – I invest in technology. That opens the doors to a larger market for me, especially the younger generation and online shoppers and that also allows me more time to work on what drives sales for my business.