We all know first impressions are everything in business but how important is speed in today’s world and does ContractorOS help in that area?
– Absolutely! Think about it.
– A customer goes to my website and fills out a free estimate form.
– They choose directly on my website the day and time that’s convenient for them.
– My calendar is integrated in my ContractorOS software so only those days and times I’m available for an estimate show on the form.
– They choose their day and time.
– My website immediately sends me instant notification that a customer just requested a free estimate at their home.
– My website also sends that estimate request into my software and schedules it on my calendar.
– The customer receives an immediate confirmation of the appointment in a professional email.
– I immediately call the customer to confirm I received their request and that I’ll meet them at their home or business at the scheduled time.
– On the day of the appointment I show up as scheduled and do my estimate.
– In my estimate proposal I add some images I took while doing the walk around of the home for the project.
– I pull up my ipad and go over the estimate and show them any images I took that may be problem areas etc
– I go over any questions they might have and make changes to my estimate accordingly
– My software calculates all my costs for products and labor
– I have an instant, accurate estimate ready to be signed in a few minutes.
– I ask for their business and pull up the contract for the customer to sign on my ipad or laptop.
– I close the sale.
– Knowing that I’m able to run my business that efficiently and professionally, do you think I’m able to close a lot more sales for my business? I’m estimating and then collecting a down payment and on to the next job or estimate I go — before that customer has even heard from any other contractor they might have contacted for a bid. That’s the way I like to run my business! It’s a huge advantage for me.